Saturday, October 16, 2010

Frustration of Choices

Frustration has set in..
It's my own fault.
I don't know what I'm doing.
I can't do too much,
But I can't do too little.

How do I balance it?
How do I go forward
When I'm pushed back?
Do I stop?

------------------------------------------

There's a direction I want to go.
A direction I feel is the right one.
Now as if someone announced that to the world,
I'm being pulled in other directions.

One feels more natural than anything I've ever experienced.
But I step that direction and an obstacle stops me from going further.
One feels like it just knows I'm looking another direction
And wants to prove that it's a beautiful and comfortable path.
One tempts me with an exotic mystery
But I need more than mystery to entice me now.

So...now what?
I'm beginning to feel lost here.
I need a nudge
From someone..
From God..
Anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment