Wednesday, September 29, 2010

News

Sometimes it takes awhile for a person's true colors to come through..
or maybe it just takes time to actually see the true colors.

I was shocked and insulted today by someone I truly care about. I don't know how to react, so for now, I'm not reacting.

-------------------------------------

My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. The prognosis is good though. They caught it early and she should be fine.

On the other hand, my brother's mother-in-law is very sick. She's in the ICU now with a blood infection and her organs are failing. I'm not very close with her, but she is a very sweet lady, and Danielle (my sister in law) is very shaken up. I feel horrible for them and offered to help with anything..I guess that's all I can do.

So hopefully God hears our prayers for both of these women and leads them to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment