Monday, September 20, 2010

I've decided to take a chance with things. I'm going to start advertising for my hypnosis and Reiki practice and see where it takes me. I've wanted to do this for so long, but I always held myself back...

I suppose I was afraid of failing.
I still am, but fear isn't a reason to hold yourself back.
I know I'm good at what I do...I was asked to speak at a convention..I'd say that would mean I have a pretty good reputation as a hypnotist.

I'm also trying to distance my heart for awhile.
I already see the signs pointing toward a broken heart if I keep letting my heart go.
I'm not letting that happen this time.
If she wants me, she needs to prove it before I put my heart into it.

My heart has taken a serious beating in my life and I always offer it up for the next girl to start abusing it. Maybe it's time to protect my heart for a little while. I don't want to feel used anymore.

It's time I focus on me.
Not forever..
but for now.
It's time for me to take some long strides toward some goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment