Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm feeling it again.
That sense of purpose..
The one that says I can do anything.
The one that brings out my creativity and motivation.
The one that ignores fear and knocks down walls.

No one can stop me.
Not even the women who drive me crazy.
I'm doing this.
Don't try to hold me back,
but please come along for the ride.

---------------------

I'm changing my website for my hypnosis and putting out ads. I'm going to see where it takes me.

I'm also ironing out some details on a couple of photography books I want to work on and get published.

---------------------

I spoke with a friend of mine today too. Someone very special to me, and someone I also rarely get to talk to anymore. I was so excited to talk to her! She's one of this world's most special people..and I'm blessed to call her my friend. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment