Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stonehenge




It was such a strange feeling being there. It just felt different. Maybe because I do Reiki and other energy practices, but I could definitely feel a big difference in the energy that surrounded Stonehenge.

I liked it. It made me feel connected to things I couldn't see or understand. I knew I was missing something in this world...but at the same time I wasn't. It's all around us if we take the time to notice.

I remember doing an energy session with this lady. I was still fairly new to it, but I could easily feel fluctuations in people's energy. As I scanned her body and felt for changes, I felt this cold push on my hands when I was above her abdomen. With that cold push, I also felt this huge disappointment...like I was completely let down..but I felt it like a child.

After the session I talked to her about this and when I described the emotions I felt, she began to cry. She said I was right, and that she has been holding it in her whole life. She explained what it was and the story fit exactly how I felt. I wanted to tell her that was all, but I felt like something else was there...something more physical. So I told her my thoughts and that maybe going to a doctor for a checkup would be a good idea.

A few weeks later I received a call from her telling me that she had gone to the doctor and had her checkup. She had ovarian cysts. I didn't want anything like that for her, but at the same time it gave me peace in knowing that I have learned to interpret energy.

It's my gift. I like it. I want to explore it more. There must be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment