Sunday, January 31, 2010

A small tribute to Jazmine




I've worked with many outstanding models, but Jazmine brought an energy with her that was truly inspiring. We spent an entire day shooting, in the studio and then out in the mountains on a chilly, rainy day.

The beauty she portrays in her images goes beyond the physical. I could feel the freedom and joy emanating from her whether we were shooting or not. You can't help but love this woman when you meet her. She opens your mind and heart to things you haven't seen or noticed before. By doing that, she makes everyone around her better than they thought they were.

I was only able to spend time with her for two days before she returned to the west coast, but she is one person in this world who has touched my soul. Everyone who knows her, I'm sure, would agree on that.

It's so uplifting to know that people like Jazmine are in this world. Her beauty, both physical and inner, are what make this world such a great place to live.

Thank you Jazmine...for modeling for me and becoming a friend along the way.

1 comment:

  1. My eyes are watering. YOU. You are amazing. A gem, and I'm so soooo glad our paths crossed and I now have another friend to skip along this yellow brick road with. Love and good energy way. xo ~ Jazzy

    ReplyDelete