Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rambling

I'm laying here...
     Typing...
          Deleting...
     Typing...
          Deleting...

My thoughts are scattered..
     Longing for a taste...
          Flinching with pain...
     Yearning to explore...
          Thinking of work...
    
Touching the heavens
     With my thoughts of friends
Dreaming of the future
     And the success I'm building

I could die tomorrow
With nothing to leave
No child or legacy
No fortune or gift

I've been given stress
     That doesn't belong to me.
But I took it anyway
     Because it's what I do.

Friends are in need
And I'm giving more than I have.
No hope of repayment
No reward for the work.

All I can do
Is smile with God.
He's the only one who knows
He's the only one helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment