Friday, November 12, 2010

A bad day

I'm probably not in the best state of mind to be writing,
but I don't care tonight.
That's what I'm supposed to be using this for right?
To empty out my head...
To share these sacred thoughts...

I'm agitated.
With work.
With friends.
With family.
With so many things.
And so many people.

I get frustrated
When people think they know me better than I do.
I spent nine years alone..
Just so I could explore myself
And figure out why I am who I am
And why I do the things I do
And why I think the way I think.

Nine years it took me..
To find myself.

I don't even know why I'm talking about all that.
I'm just in a horrible mood.
I wish someone would just break it for me..
Cause there are a few people who certainly could..
But whatever.

I'll always be the one who gives..
I made that choice a long time ago.
Sometimes I just wish I didn't choose that way..
but that feeling doesn't last.

I'll be ok.
I just might need a little nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment